Reconciliation/Trip Edit Clerk
Company: First Transit
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Reconciliation/Trip Edit Clerk
First Transit is now hiring a Reconciliation/Trip Edit Clerk in E.
Hartford, CT. We hire individuals who make safety and customer
service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence,
and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
Reconciliation/Trip Edit Clerk will enjoy:
- $16.00/hour (full time)
- Monday through Friday Schedule (holidays and weekend shifts
- Holiday pay
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
life and supplemental insurance as well as 401k and paid time off
Reconciliation/Office Clerk will be responsible for:
- Verification of a variety of different input sources, primarily
the Driver Manifests.
- Use of Trapeze and Info Manager systems showing the proper
knowledge of reconciliation policy and procedures and the use all
features of the system and the reports to complete daily
reconciliation of all driver manifests.
- Reconciliation of driver manifests and Trapeze tours to account
for all hours on tour and assure that hours tracked for billing are
accurate and not over/understated.
- Communicate with staff for any discrepancy and to complete the
- Bundles the Manifest with the DAS and submit them for Payroll
processing or filed.
- Assisting with fare counts and deposits
- Reconciles the Manifest and fare slips to the DAS (Daily
Assignment Sheet) to ensure all documents were submitted.
- Counting fares so it can be delivered for Banking daily.
- Completing daily log Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to use diplomacy and tact in dealing with supervisors,
peers and the general public.
- High School Diploma
- Computer experience with Excel; Experience with ten key entry;
Good organizational skills; Maintain accurate records; Knowledge of
the service area; Ability to adapt to change and have an excellent
attendance and work record.
- Ability to work under deadline, pressure, and challenges daily,
must have problem solving skills
- Work schedules will include Saturdays and Sundays and include
holidays in accordance with business needs.
- Must have the ability to climb, stand, walk, stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl when required. Must have good visual ability in
order to complete tasks
- Ability to be multitasking between different systems and
maintain exceptional judgment and discretion regarding sensitive
- Work with the highest standards of integrity portraying a
professional, positive attitude and demeanor First for a Reason
Benefits We offer competitive compensation and benefits (which vary
based on role, location, and business), including physical and
mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid
holiday/vacation. Diversity & Inclusion Because we're stronger
together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First.
We're committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working
environment for everyone every day. Professional Advancement Start
here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means
tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence
across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager
Program prepares future leaders at First Transit. Extensive
Training Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and
security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job
efficiency. Community Service & Impact Go where opportunity meets
community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As
the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your
community, you'll have a positive impact on others. First Transit
keeps people moving and communities prospering- That's why we need
amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. We aspire to have a
culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain
a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Transit, East Hartford , Reconciliation/Trip Edit Clerk, Professions , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!