Customer Data Solutions Developer- REMOTE
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 19, 2022
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we
believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a
foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we
accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize,
sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our
employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust,
respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every
day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
This is an exciting opportunity to support the F-35 Joint Strike
Fighter Program. As the F135 Customer Data Solutions Developer you
will be responsible for current and future projects pertaining to
leveraging the existing software capabilities to align digital
transaction footprint with engineering intent.
* Developing data access solutions both internal to P&W F135
Sustainment Organization as well as supporting/enhancing JSF
Propulsion System Global Sustainment portal (Customer Report
* Productive Full Stack Developer capable of both collaborating and
* Work with data end users to understand user stories and develop
future system requirements.
* Develop subject matter expert knowledge of available data
structures and sources of data.
* Develop subject matter expert knowledge of data integration in
support of F135 Propulsion System engine data system of record.
* Develop strong general knowledge of F135 Sustainment supply chain
and maintenance processes to facilitate the development of
supporting digital solutions.
* Identify opportunities for better system data validation and
champion implementation of those solutions.
* Lead/Co-lead process improvement efforts on data integrity in
support of engine data processing.
* Attention to detail and strong communication skills required.
* Strong data analytical skills in support of data tool/reporting
* Support development and execution of system integration and
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple requests and work on
several supporting projects at once.
* Be comfortable executing a combination of various Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including Agile development
* Develop/execute/deliver data quality metrics as required.
Travel: 10 %
* Bachelor's degree required with 8+ years relevant experience or
Masters Degree with 5+ years of relevant experience.
* US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
* 4+ Years Hands-on SQL use for business problem solving.
* Bachelor's degree with major or minor in one of the following:
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Programming, Data Science, Database Management,
Information Systems or Information Technology
* Technical (familiarity with current application technology):
* SQL: Oracle & PostgreSQL, in future will be MS SQL & PostgreSQL.
Ability to model & write performant recursive and bitemporal
* Knowledge of JIRA.
* Python: Our primary libraries are Tornado Web Server, SQLAlchemy,
openpyxl & redis
* JS/HTML: Our primary library is Vue.js and Bulma as the CSS
framework. Note: PSGS does not use Node; Vue & Bulma are running in
the HTML directly; design intent is that starting the Python
application builds all front-end components
* RESTful API design & implementation using JSON as a serialization
* GitHub and ZenHub
* Familiarity with nginx web server configuration and Linux command
* Familiarity with Jet Engines
* Depot Level Maintenance concepts preferred
* Experience in developing secure, high performance, highly
complex web services
* 4+ Years of experience in Engine or Data Management preferred
* SAP/JILES/Maintenix knowledge is preferred. In lieu of Maintenix,
another Computerized Maintenance Management System experience may
* Project Management skills preferred
* Fleet logistics exposure desired
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also
transforming how and where we work. We've introduced role types to
help you understand how you will operate in our blended work
This role is:
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work
primarily offsite (from home).
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status
throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles,
commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee's personal
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, East Hartford , Customer Data Solutions Developer- REMOTE, Professions , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!