Location: East Hartford
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company.
As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations
worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to
help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the
curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics
capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to
solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to
operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their
organization's culture and requirements. Our industry focus
includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications,
rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and
Cyient is looking to add a Tool Analyst to join our team in East
Hartford, CT. As Tool Analyst, you will work in affiliation with
our aerospace customer on both military and commercial tooling to
ensure technical requirements are met. This position will report to
the Engineering Team Lead.
* Evaluate and review Tool Notification Requirements and ensure
technical requirements are met per Manufacturing TN Request and
Tool Design Manual.
* Select Vendors for Design & Make for aerospace tooling.
* Create and send Electronic Design & Make packages for Purchase
Orders in preparation for Quote Requests.
* Review Designs and Drafting for Form, Fit, & Function and
* Assess for Export Classification and release designs in DDM.
* Review make rejects, work with supplier along with Pratt &
Whitney associates to disposition and resolve issues.
* Provide responses to Supplier Requests for Information
* Conduct machine tool sourcing activities; including fixtures /
gages and other custom tooling.
* Act as a liaison between manufacturing; outsource buyers, tooling
design, and manufacturing suppliers.
* Interface with customers, vendors and internal departments
locally and globally.
* Analyze drawing packages from 3D models compliant to ASME Y14.100
and ASME Y14.5 standards using NX. Evaluate technical drawings and
models for accuracy, design intent, ergonomics, and safety. Perform
tolerance analyses on components and assemblies.
* Experience with tooling, gauges, and dyes
* Experience in manufacturing environment
* Experience in SAP is preferred, but not required
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 1+ years' experience OR
relevant experience in place of degree
* Due to the nature of our work, US Citizenship is required
Skills & Experience
Microsoft Excel, SAP, Teamcenter
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status,
and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are
proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can
focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Keywords: Cyient, East Hartford , Tool Analyst, Professions , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!