Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - East Hartford, CT
Company: InBloom Autism Services
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: June 14, 2022
We are looking to hire ambitious BCBAs in our East Hartford, CT
service area who want to advance in their careers, look forward to
collaborating with a team of other behavior analysts, and who share
in our mission to make a profound impact on the lives of
InBloom Autism Services was founded in 2015 with a dedicated focus
on clinical quality and promoting a positive and supportive culture
for our clinicians. Our amazing clinical team works hard, every
day, providing individualized therapy in a way that is meaningful
and motivating to young children with autism, incorporating
play-based and naturalistic ABA teaching methods.
InBloom Autism Services is a company that values individual
contribution and recognizes excellence, while always focusing on
the best outcomes for our clients and families. Our ongoing
training and support means you will always have the tools and
resources you need to give clients the attention they deserve. We
keep caseloads small so that all of our RBTs are adequately
supported and supervised, treatment plans are never stale, and so
that families receive the training they need to maximize their
kiddo's potential. We have high standards for ourselves as
individuals and as a company, and holding ourselves accountable
allows us to continue to help more families in need while
maintaining our remarkable quality.
InBloom Autism Services is a growing organization, which means
there are lots of opportunities for advancement. If you are ready
to start a career where you can learn and grow alongside other
dedicated professionals, we look forward to your application and a
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Provide supervision to Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs)
working with clients.
* Develop a child-specific behavior plan in accordance with the
principles of ABA.
* Train each staff member on their client's specific behavior
* Continuously conduct weekly reviews of data to ensure that
treatment is effective.
* Modify any programs that are not making progress or that the
client has mastered.
* Conduct assessments not limited to the VB-MAPP, ABLLS, or AFLS
upon intake and every 6 months, thereafter.
* Track all authorization dates for clients and update all
treatment plans before authorizations expire.
* Monitor and adjust behavior plan throughout treatment period in
accordance with the child's progression.
* Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) as needed.
* Participate in bi-weekly BCBA group meetings and monthly 1:1
meeting with the Clinical Integrity Officer (CIO) to discuss client
progress or concerns.
* Provide regular parent/caretaker training
* Maintain knowledge of different programs and certifications
through CEU events.
* Assist with scheduling
* Provide direct coverage as needed
* Be present in the center during business hours
* Assist with any clinical needs as they arise
* Support kiddos and RBTs with a minimum of 28 billable weekly
* Supervise RBTs who are working towards their BCBA
* Conduct weekly competencies for newly hired RBTs and monthly
competencies for RBTs who have been with the company longer than 1
* Review RBTs session notes for accuracy and provide detailed
feedback to RBTs.
* Provide initial corrective feedback to RBTs, when needed, as part
of progressive disciplinary action procedures.
* Proactively manage and develop RBT staff
Education and Experience
* BACB Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required
* A Master's degree in special education, psychology, or related
field, with specialized knowledge of behavioral health and
treatment philosophies and professional practices
* Possess extensive knowledge and training in behavior
* Previous experience in supervision preferred.
Additional eligibility requirements
* Must abide by The Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for
Behavior Analysts on the BACB
* Must abide by HIPAA policies set forth by InBloom
* Must have reliable transportation, driver's license, insurance,
* Work positively and favorably with consumers, families, and
* Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful attitude
* Requires strong analysis, judgment, negotiation, and
* Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
InBloom Autism Services knows how important BCBAs are to the
successful progression of the kiddos who rely on us. We show our
appreciation by offering our team members the following
* Total Compensation, depending upon experience, education and
training, ranges from $75,000 - $92,000, which includes bonus
potential and meeting the required 28 minimum weekly billable
* Unparalleled support and mentorship from the best senior clinical
team in ABA
* Potential relocation bonus if moving
* Up to 15 days of PTO, 6 Paid Holidays, Birthday PTO, and a Paid
* Excellent, low-deductible health, vision, and dental benefits
through Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Mental Health support
* 401k with company matching
* Yearly stipend and training PTO for CEUs
* Career advancement for those who are dedicated and work hard
* A management team that cares about your professional development,
your ideas and suggestions, and maintaining a fun, supportive
InBloom Autism Services provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $92,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* BCBA (Required)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: InBloom Autism Services, East Hartford , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - East Hartford, CT, Professions , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!