Lead Maintenance Technician
Company: WhiteWater, Inc.
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:The primary responsibility of
the Lead Maintenance Technician is to provide assistance to the
Maintenance Supervisor in the completion of all maintenance tasks
for the area assigned. The lead technician will be the point of
contact, coordinator of all larger jobs within the assigned area,
and be responsible for work performed by maintenance technicians
under their direction.Hiring Requirements:
- Education or background in Water and Wastewater Operations and
Maintenance preferred · High School Diploma or equivalent
- Seven to ten years of experience as a Maintenance
- Three to five years in a regulated industry.
- Relevant environmental management experience shall include but
not be limited to: Wastewater treatment plant troubleshooting,
operation and maintenance, collection and analysis of wastewater
and water, hazardous material storage and containment.
- Experienced in operation and maintenance requirements of
package treatment plants (i.e. RBC, FAST, Zenon, SBR)
- Experienced in operation and maintenance requirement of water
treatment plants, distribution systems and booster pump
- Able to read, interpret and utilize information found in
blueprints, schematics, technical manuals, diagrams and equipment
- Knowledge of MA regulatory requirements.
- Must possess a Grade 2M (or higher) Full Massachusetts
- Water Distribution D1 and Water Treatment T1 preferred
- Must possess valid MA driver's License
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess valid MA Hoisting LicenseFor more than 40 years,
WhiteWater has been managing, operating, and maintaining municipal
and private water and wastewater facilities throughout the
northeast with pride and professionalism. We are a subsidiary of
R.H. White, an award winning construction services and solutions
company, that has been in business since 1923.WhiteWater was named
2019 Utility of the Year by the New England Water Works Association
and is passionately focused on safely performing great work with
our people for our clients. Help us fulfill our mission of
protecting public health and (the environment) our most precious
natural resource water.R.H. White provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: WhiteWater, Inc., East Hartford , Lead Maintenance Technician, Professions , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!