Bill Review Analyst
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: January 9, 2022
CorVel is seeking a Bill Review Analyst (position will initially
be remote). The Bill Review Analyst is responsible for review,
auditing and data-entry of medical bills for multiple states and
lines of business. This position will report to office for initial
training, followed by a hybrid work schedule once trained.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for auditing medical bills to ensure that they are
appropriate and adhere to the State Fee Schedules, customer
guidelines and PPO discounts.
* Position requires knowledge of the Fee Schedule and the operation
of the computer terminal
* May consult reference materials in the auditing process
* Requires regular and consistent attendance.
* Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in
conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Based upon situation or state specific issues, meet 98% accuracy
and meet set production goals
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Knowledge of medical terminology, workers' compensation billing
guidelines and fee schedules
* Knowledge of CPT/ICD/HCPS coding
* Knowledge of UBO4 and CMS 1500 form types preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer
* Able to work collaboratively and independently.
* Able to identify problems and find creative, effective
* Able to balance multiple priorities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Highly developed organizational abilities as well as time
* Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 1-2 years of data entry experience
* Experience with Medical Bill Review preferred.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work Company, is a national
provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the
workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management
industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically
traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual
investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the
most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a
stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and
plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people
working across the United States embrace our core values of
Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular
employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision,
Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical
Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit
FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and
complies with ADA regulations as applicable
Keywords: CorVel, East Hartford , Bill Review Analyst, Professions , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!