CNC Milling Set Up Operator
Company: Horst Engineering & Mfg Co
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Sets-up and operates CNC Milling machines to produce precision
component parts that meet all quality standards.Major Areas of
- Setting-up and operating various CNC milling machines (Feeler,
- Inspect work and document quality to customer and company
specifications, i.e., first piece.
- Improve processes to reduce set-up time and improve
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Assist with new part development.
- Collaborate with engineering group in developing fixtures and
- Train employees on milling techniques. Requirements:
- Five or more years of advanced manufacturing experience in a
job shop environment
- Experience with close tolerance machining (milling) in small
- Strong organizational, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, manage time.
- Ability to maintain high accuracy and quality.Physical
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: Horst Engineering & Mfg Co, East Hartford , CNC Milling Set Up Operator, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!