Radiologic Technologist II, WCW
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Under the direction of the Radiology Supervisor of the Women's Center for Wellness performs mammography and bone densitometry exams. - Requires the use of independent judgment, good knowledge of anatomy, positioning and a thorough technical knowledge of equipment. Performs quality control testing as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Disclaimer: Job descriptions are not intended, nor should they be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. - They are intended to be accurate reflections of the principal duties and responsibilities of this position. - These responsibilities and competencies listed below may change from time to time.
1. - - - - - Performs all routine procedures according to department standards, protocols and guidelines required by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and the State of Connecticut
2. - - - - - Exhibits proficiency in conducting mammograms and bone density studies.
3. - - - - - Provides proper clinical patient care while performing diagnostic procedures.
4. - - - - - Provides careful critique and assessment over the image quality.
5. - - - - - Exhibits accuracy in computer documentation.
6. - - - - - Maintains stock levels and personal protection equipment of assigned stations.
7. - - - - - Exhibits constant awareness of infection control standards.
8. - - - - - Works cooperatively to accomplish a task as a member of the team.
9. - - - - - Demonstrates flexibility. - Is organized and able to function in stressful situations. - Utilizes critical thinking skills and sound judgment in priority setting and delegations.
10. - Performs miscellaneous duties as may be required.
Keywords: ECHN, East Hartford , Radiologic Technologist II, WCW, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
here to apply!