Human Resources and Executive Assistant
Company: BioSafe Systems, LLC
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*BioSafe Systems *is a family-owned manufacturer of
biodegradable disease-control products with a mission to provide
disease control solutions utilizing reduced-risk chemistries that
do not negatively impact the health and safety of people and the
environment. The company is headquartered in Connecticut but
provides products and services in North and South America. BioSafe
Systems divides its business into several market segments:
Agriculture, Horticulture, Post-Harvest/Food Safety, Aquatics, Home
& Garden, Turf, and Commercial/Industrial Sanitation.
BioSafe Systems is seeking a Human Resources and Executive
The *Human Resources Assistant* function of this role assists the
Director of Human Resources with day to day HR operations such as
recruitment, payroll, record maintenance, time off tracking.
The *Executive Assistant *function of this role assists the
President with managing schedules and communications. Including
prioritizing emails and phone calls, greeting guests, gathering
documents to prepare for meetings, preparing rooms for meetings,
and coordinating travel arrangements.
*Responsibilities include but are not limited to: *
*Human Resources Assistant*
* Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources
* Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc).
* Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues,
rules, and regulations
* Manager time off tracking
* Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or
* Compile and Maintain paper, digital and electronic records of
* Entering and verifying vendor bills.
* Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates,
performing reference checks.
* Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
* Assist with the completion of compensation and benefit
* Assist with performance management procedures.
* Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain
* Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
* Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
* Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
* Prepare payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
* Other projects as needed
* Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing
e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the
* Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
* Performing minor accounting duties
* Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and
organizing catering when necessary
* Answering and screening phone calls in a polite and professional
* Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit
before directing them to the appropriate department
* Managing the executive's calendar, including making appointments
and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
* Coordinating travel arrangements
*Additional Requirements: *
* Associates degree required
* 2+ years of human resources experience preferred
* Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, with
an emphasis on detecting errors and/or potential fraud
* Basic accounting knowledge, including debits, and G/L account
number structures required
* Basic computer skills, including experience with MS Word, Outlook
and Excel needed
* Ability to work in a fast- paced team environment
* Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Background check is required.
*What we have to offer: *
At BioSafe Systems, we offer a competitive salary and benefit
package that includes:
* Paid time off
* Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Company sponsored life
* 401(K) with company match, and much more.
*Apply now* for a chance to become a part of the BioSafe Systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* East Hartford, CT 06108: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Human resources: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: BioSafe Systems, LLC, East Hartford , Human Resources and Executive Assistant, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!