Sr. Call Center Representative (ONSITE)
Company: Conduent Incorporated
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers
mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100
companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes
for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and
be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued
Sr. Call Center Representative
Great Benefits & Incentives
As a Sr. Call Center Representative, you will be supporting our
customers as a first point of contactand will be assisting in
providing program, account information and password reset
assistance for the online consumer portal.We will rely on you to
actively listen to our customers and use your customer service
skills, passion, and creativity to meet their needs.You will need
to have the ability to ensure call resolution in a timely manner,
have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain
the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction
on every call and other duties as assigned.
What you will be doing:
* Act as initial point of contact for inquiries from potential and
existing beneficiaries related to Client programs.
* Provide one-to-one telephone contact with consumers and
* Assist with password resets.
* Accurately respond to incoming calls received by the call
* Accurately document all interactions with consumers.
* Properly forward calls to Call Center Leadership or other CT
agencies per procedures.
* Provide clear, complete, accurate and objective information based
on full understanding of program requirements.
* Log calls into call tracking system; note trends in consumer
questions and concerns, report and recommend measures to improve
* Work with consumers in difficult situations.
* Handle and data enter complaints in accordance with approved
policies and procedures.
* Meet and exceed daily standards for calls answered, customer
service, and quality.
What you get:
* Full Time Employment
* Paid Training
* Work Schedule: Monday- Friday (8:30am-5:00pm)
* Weekend's OFF!
* Career Growth Opportunities
* Great Work Environment
* Full Benefit Options
People who succeed in this role have:
* The ability to convey complex information in clear and concise
terms to ensure customer understanding.
* Strong commitment and work ethic.
* Outstanding Attendance.
* Effective and accurate written and verbal communication
* Effective problem-solving skills.
* Call Center/Dispatcher Experience.
* Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with
* Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for
* Are excited by innovative technology
* Provide calm conflict resolution and problem solving for
* Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your
allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
* Must have a High School Diploma, orequivalent; six months minimum
experience in call center/dispatcher experience
* In lieu of an Associate degree without call center experience
* Must be able to pass 27-30 wpm typing test.
* Must be able to pass a customer service assessment
* Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and
Join a rapidly growing organization that can support your career
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression,
sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service
animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of
genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to
apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form. You may also click here to
access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates,
their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we
do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs,
but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where
Keywords: Conduent Incorporated, East Hartford , Sr. Call Center Representative (ONSITE), Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!