Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner PRN
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that
the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed.
Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the
interview process. Concentra, one of the largest health care
companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant
who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it
most. As a PRN Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider
for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The
treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team
review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on
the wellbeing of your patients. Concentra, one of the largest
health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant devoted to providing an
exceptional patient experience. This position provides an
opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen
focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a PRN Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen
your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching
back office staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can
directly and positively affect change every day in patients' lives.
You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of
patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a PRN Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
-MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with
Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are
consistent with medical and professional standards of care,
Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing
services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss
quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes
reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including
encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in
the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for
initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to
other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program or
Physician Assistant Program.
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care
specialty and/or occupational medicine
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing
to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match If you're looking for an
organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it
does its patients, consider Concentra. This job requires access to
confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing
discretion and secure information management. This position is
eligible to earn a hourly rate in the range of $60.79 to 79.02
annually depending on job-related factors as permitted by
applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location
where the work is performed, and/or seniority. This job requires
access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing
discretion and secure information management. Concentra is an Equal
Opportunity Employer,including disability/veterans
Keywords: Concentra, East Hartford , Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner PRN, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!