Resident Services Coordinator
Company: SHP Management Corp
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 18, 2022
SHP Management, a leader in the affordable housing community, is
looking for a full time Resident Services Coordinator providing
services to two elderly/disabled properties located in East
Hartford, Bloomfield and one family property located in Enfield,
CT. Travel is required.The successful candidate will be responsible
for the following:
- Develop effective working relationships with federal, state and
local agencies and service providers.
- Refer residents to appropriate community services. Coordinate
multiple services and provide follow up communication with service
providers, residents and management staff as required.
- Assist in identifying and providing current information about
social services and resident entitlement programs available through
federal, state and local agencies and service providers.
- Assist in identifying, developing and coordinating on-site
programs of interest to residents.
- Maintain documentation of all interventions and communication
in resident files.
- Promote company and advocate for residents through
participation in professional and community
- A minimum of 3-years of social services/human services
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work and/or Human Services
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.Benefits:SHP is committed to a
drug-free workplace. We offer competitive wages and an excellent
benefit package, including:
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal leave.
- 401(k) plan with generous company match.
- Portion of paid health and dental plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.Job Type:
Keywords: SHP Management Corp, East Hartford , Resident Services Coordinator, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!