Location: East Hartford
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Come Create at RicohIf you are seeking a team driven by passion
and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of
information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire
to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower
business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals
to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment
to excellence.Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner
that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer
experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We
empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter
from any location and harness the power of information-how it is
collected, stored, managed, and shared-to unlock the potential in
every organization. We deliver services and technologies that
inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and
more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and
passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our
high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.Invest in
yourselfAt Ricoh, you can:Choose from a broad selection of medical,
dental, life, and disability insurance options.Contribute to your
financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health
Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
investments.Augment your education with team member tuition
assistance programs.Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays
annually.Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health,
wellness, and ongoing personal and professional
development.POSITION PROFILE Provides operations functions in one
or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating,
production, sorting, mailing, or bindery equipment, performs
associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies,
sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as
well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance
and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery,
QC and final check, housekeeping/Hospitality, file services, call
center representative, and reception, etc. May performs various
building support functions related to meeting set ups and light
maintenance. Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and
telephone skills needed to perform as well as temporary/occasional
receptionist duties, employees performing this function are
considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist. This position
reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant
Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration. JOB DUTIES
- Runs high volume/production copy machines and performs binding
and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Perform basic equipment troubleshooting and escalate calls to
- Performs setup of equipment as prescribed by the customer(toner
add, stocks paper, etc)
- Performs duties of scanning and /or imaging documents
- May perform Reception services on temporary/occasional
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains logs and
may generate reports.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform light maintenance, and cleaning duties as
- May occasionally perform shipping, receiving and dock work in a
mailroom type environment
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Understanding of Ricoh Services Portfolio & Technology
- Ensures data for Ricoh MOR, SPG and job logs are captured
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh.
- Demonstrate competency in basic computer skills including
proficiency in MS Office Suite.Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Note:
Please note that if you get selected you will receive an e-mail
with instructions on how to proceed with you application, it is
very important to fill them out that way you can receive another
e-mail for you to schedule yourself for a phone interview, failing
to do this may negatively impact your application and you may never
receive a call. Thank you for your interest and good luck on the
Keywords: Ricoh, East Hartford , Office Worker, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!