PCA - East Hartford, CT
Company: Companions Forever
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are a rising national home care company
looking to add to our growing family of professional employees.
This position in our Connecticut office, Companions Forever, an
Accordcare Company, offers excellent leadership support, a benefits
package, and career growth.We're looking to hire PCAs in the East
Hartford, CT area.Weekend availability is a PLUS!WHAT TO EXPECT
WHEN WORKING FOR COMPANIONS FOREVER an ACCORDCARE COMPANY:
- Supportive working environment
- Weekly pay
- Competitive compensation
- Strong clinical leadership
- Daily opportunities to support patients who want the
opportunity to have their care delivered in the comfort of their
home.JOB RESPONSIBILITIESCare Delivery
- Provides safe and effective personal care for the client based
on individualized Plan of Care prepared by nurse and available in
the client's home.
- Drives/escorts client to and from appointments/activities as
requested, resulting in a safe and timely transportInterpersonal
- Always maintains professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintains professional boundaries always.
- To recognize emergency situations; demonstrate a sense of
- Ability to prepare for a client assignment and arrive on time
to the designated client.
- Clearly understand assignments and patient location.
- Understand and follow clinical and staffing instructions with a
diverse population.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Excellent communication skills; team player; interpersonal
skills; good collaboration skills; customer service skills; ability
to use the electronic health record for documentation and
communication regarding client care.
- The ability to comprehend, speak, read and write the English
- Reliable transportation required.
Keywords: Companions Forever, East Hartford , PCA - East Hartford, CT, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!