Radiologic Technologist Travel $6000 sign on bonus
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:As a Concentra Radiologic Technologist (RT), you will
perform routine X-ray examinations in accordance with Concentra
policies, practices, and procedures and applicable regulations. You
will also perform routine medical and testing procedures under
direct supervision of the treating clinician and ensure that every
patient is treated theConcentra Way: with quality clinical care and
by providing an excellent patient experience from welcoming,
respectful and skillful colleagues.Responsibilities:THE DETAILS
- Prepares patients for X-Ray exams, positions patients based
upon the type of procedure to be performed.
- Administers routine X-Ray exams as ordered by the treating
- Adjusts switches regulating length and intensity of
- Maintains quality assurance by performing appropriate validity
tests and keeping quality assurance records, as required by
Concentra X-Ray Compliance Manual.
- Maintains radiological film files and storage, pulls X-Rays as
requested for referrals and/or copying.
- Keep logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals. Positions patient
under X-Ray machine, adjusts immobilization devices, and provides
appropriate radiation protection.
- Administers drugs or chemical mixtures orally or as enemas to
render organs opaque.
- Assists in treating diseased or affected areas of body under
supervision of Physician, by exposing area to specified
concentrations of x-rays for prescribed periods of time.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of services
- Keeps logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals.
- Makes minor adjustments to equipment.
- Assists providers during examination and treatment.
- Maintains and operates all medical devices and equipment,
including calibration and record keeping in accordance with current
policy and procedures.
- Completes quality assurance activities on equipment and medical
devices as well as testing processes used in the center.
- Maintains supplies, cleans rooms and equipment, and stocks exam
- Notifies supervisor immediately if equipment is not functioning
properly, supplies are needed, or facility is not operating as
- Manages patient flow and volume. Keeps patients informed of
expected wait timesResponsible for clerical tasks in both the front
and back office associated with patient care and proper record
keeping. Ensures accuracy in documentation.
- Cross trained to perform Front Office duties including greeting
patients, obtaining authorization, check in/out, communicating wait
- Answers telephone as needed.
- Attends center staff meetings as required.
- Assists in maintaining a neat, clean and orderly appearance
throughout the facility.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiological technology and
applicable certification by the state in which employed
- Registered with The American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) and has active and valid certification
- CPR/First Aid CertificationJOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Customarily has at least six months of demonstrated experience
in X-Ray and familiarity with routine medical procedures
- Working knowledge of occupational medicine requirements (state
- Previous medical office experienceJOB-RELATED
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to
Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to
identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to
deal with people in a manner which shows tact and
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential
information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal
and state laws and company policies
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in initial and ongoing
training as required.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interaction with
employers, patients, providers and other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain working relationship with all
levels of employees.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge with all state specific and OSHA
requirements regarding radiological procedures.
- Must successfully complete orientation and training as well as
demonstrate competency in all required medical tasks.
- Obtain all certifications required of Medical Support
Specialists including but not limited to Drug Screen Collection,
Breath Alcohol Certification, Hair and Oral Fluids
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Center Achievement BonusesThis position is eligible to earn a
base compensation rate in the state range of $27.58 to $40.93
hourly depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable
law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the
work is performed, and/or seniority.Concentra is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Keywords: Concentra, East Hartford , Radiologic Technologist Travel $6000 sign on bonus, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!