Job ID 01422512 Most Recent Date Posted 06/08/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future
of flight-designing building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney (P&W) Military Engines (ME) is seeking an
experienced Business Leader to serve as the Control Account Manager
(CAM) Discipline Chief assigned to the Earned Value Center of
Excellence (EV COE) organization and responsible for providing
strategic leadership related to training, proficiency development
and compliant CAM performance across the ME CAM community. This
individual will also serve as a key contributor to the development
and execution of a robust internal surveillance program, monitoring
and correcting for all deficiencies identified through the
application of the DCMA EVMS Compliance Metrics (DECM) as outlined
in DoDs Earned Value Management System Interpretation Guide
- Create, implement, sustain, and oversee a future ME CAM
- Seek opportunities to enhance the current CAM training
- Assist the EV Discipline Chief and the EV COE in the
implementation of a robust Internal Surveillance Program. Identify
EV compliance risks and partner with ME Programs in the development
of procedures to effectively mitigate these risks.
- Serve as a resource and consultant to Program Management
Offices (PMOs), CAMs, L3 Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Managers in
the compliant requirements associated with CAM related
- Support ME Programs in maintaining a compliant Earned Value
Management System (EVMS) in accordance with EIA-748 and the DoD
Earned Value Management System Interpretation Guide.
- Participate and/or Lead the closure of EV related Corrective
Action Requests (CARs) submitted by DCMA.
Education / Certifications
BS/BA degree required. Preference in Engineering, and/or
Business Administration preferred. MBA/MA preferred.
- 15+ years of professional work experience, with 7 years or more
experience on DoD programs requiring the use of Earned Value
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous Control Account Manager experience required.
- Knowledge of P&W EV toolsets (SAP, Primavera, Dassian,
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability.
- 7 + years' experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
- 5 + years' experience working with US Government customer
(Director level or above)
- Strong ability to effectively train others.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Results focused with the ability to drive tasks to
- Strong analytical skills.
- Professional demeanor with strong oral and written
- Strong ability to focus on process development and
- Strong ability to clearly communicate within all levels of
- Strong ability to work and communicate with the US Government,
i.e., DCMA, Joint Program Office (JPO), and United States Air Force
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working across functions,
organizations and all levels of management.
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated understanding
and application of continuous improvement principles (e.g.
Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) and Quality Clinic Process
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms