Mgr, Strategic Military Subcontracts
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job ID 01423519 Most Recent Date Posted 06/05/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Duties of the Pratt & Whitney Strategic Military Subcontract
Manager include supporting the drafting, negotiation,
interpretation and management of proposal and subcontract documents
for the Military Engines Contracts Management Organization. This
position will provide the selected candidate with the opportunity
to further his or her internal and external interaction skills,
improve negotiation abilities, and gain complex business
The selected candidate will be responsible for the
- Provide subcontracting leadership and expertise within several
program teams developing innovative solutions to complex
- Cradle to grave subcontract management from pre-RFP
coordination to subcontract closeout.
- Provide terms and conditions review and guidance to the program
- Advise leadership on contracting rights and obligations;
provide recommendations targeted to mitigate contractual and
- Act as lead negotiator for assigned programs. Shape opinions of
key individuals to ensure best possible outcome.
- Bachelor's degree required. JD strongly preferred.
- 3-5 Years Contract Management experience is required.
- Experience with the FAR and DFARS is strongly preferred.
- Proven subcontracting knowledge sufficient to provide advice
and counsel to the program teams and others as required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and in a fast
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Experience with USG Foreign Military Sales (FMS) contracts and
Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) international contracts experience is
- Export and Import (EAR, ITAR) experience a plus.
- Due to the programs / projects, candidate must be a US
Travel Required :
- Not applicable. While the job is located in East Hartford,
qualified remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, East Hartford , Mgr, Strategic Military Subcontracts, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!