Job ID 01446416 Most Recent Date Posted 06/03/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Quality and Process Engineering (Q&PE) organization is
looking for Non Destructive Testing (NDT) L3 inspectors who will
work with internal P&W business units, suppliers and partners
to develop and continuously improve NDT systems. As a member of the
Q&PE NDT team, you will perform supplier and in-house NDT
audits, provide technical oversite and drive process improvements.
Travel may be up to 30%. Specific NDT L3 proficiencies being
considered are: etch, eddy current, florescent penetrant, magnetic
particle, X-ray/digital X-ray, sonic, and thickness determination
- Technical degree in a related field and/or relevant NDT
- Minimum experience: 4 years as a certified NDT L2
- Currently hold or able to obtain a NDT Level 3 in one or more
- Experience with training, personnel testing and auditing NDT
- Experience that includes a background in establishing NDT and
general quality systems and NDT methods
- Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing operations
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
management, internal and external customers
- Knowledge and experience with root cause and process control
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft suite
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous
- Location: There are open positions for various US locations
including but not limited to East Hartford & Middletown, CT;
Columbus, GA; Holt, MI; Clayville, NY.
US Citizenship required due to government contracts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms