Job ID 01452967 Most Recent Date Posted 06/04/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney, an RTX company, is working to once again
transform the future of flight-designing, building and servicing
engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because
transformation begins from within, we're seeking the people to
drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future. Where the difference
you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt and Whitney has a new opportunity for a Diversity Manager,
Talent Acquisition to support our globally based client groups.
This position will report to our Pratt & Whitney Global Talent
Acquisition Leader. In this highly visible role, you will design
and lead our talent acquisition strategy to engage and attract our
- Design and implement creative diversity & inclusion sourcing
strategies by leveraging a variety platforms, professional
memberships and tools for candidate engagement.
- Actively participate with Pratt & Whitney's Employee Resource
Groups, build internal and external relationships and recommend
- Collaborate with our corporate diversity and inclusion with
Pratt & Whitney and RTX Corporate.
- Attract and engage with candidates to develop diverse talent
pipelines for current and future opportunities while demonstrating
excellent candidate care.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with
recruiters, business leaders and partners across multiple
functional areas as needed. Provide education to recruiting
partners on our diversity & inclusion strategies and participation
- Partner with recruiting peers on strategy meetings. Serves as
the subject matter expert on diversity & inclusion strategies and
external market data/ trends.
- Participate in internal and external career and industry
events. Research and recommend new associations and membership
opportunities for networking.
- Mentor and train new and developing team members on diversity &
inclusion sourcing strategies.
- Work with sourcing leader to identify new diversity & inclusion
focused sourcing tools technologies and process enhancements.
- Manage large local and national diversity events and
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Talent Acquisition experience
with a BA/BS degree or five (5) years of Talent Acquisition with an
- A minimum of three years of experience engaging and building
relationships with diverse organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute diversity &
inclusion strategies that meet business needs.
- Experience exploring and recommending new diverse partnership
- Preferred expertise in attracting and engaging with
engineering, operations, finance, digital technology or
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms