Job ID 01419778 Most Recent Date Posted 06/02/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you
fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you
considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
The sky has no limits. Flight is an instrument of human
progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries
humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney,
you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's
moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the
world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of
the team you will, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered
flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and
auxiliary power units. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut,
the company has locations around the United States and across the
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind
many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines.
We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and
ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
Do you have the experience to join our team?
We are currently seeking Electronic Systems Servicer for 2nd
shift position to work at our headquarters in East Hartford.
The Electronics Systems Servicer should possess :
- knowledge in PLC programming, strong interest in
- strong mechanical skills troubling shooting CNC machines,
- rebuilding old mechanical equipment
- performing daily task for the facility, such as running new
circuits for 110v, 230v single or 3 phase, and 480v 3 phase.
- P&W is looking for motivated individuals to install new
equipment using PLC's and robotics and build the next generation of
technology-enabled products being crafted with automation.
- We need individuals who can install or trouble shoot equipment
according to diagrams and layouts, and repair the equipment to the
Additional duties of this role will include:
- Reading and interpreting board layouts, schematics and
- Testing faulty equipment and applies knowledge of functional
operation of electronics to diagnose cause of the malfunction and
- Adjusting, modifying and repair electronic systems, works from
sketches, layouts, and diagrams;ing
- Recommend changes in circuitry or installation specifications
to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Maintains electric and electronic test equipment.
- Checks functioning of newly installed equipment to evaluate
system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Disassemble manual equipment and replace with new or repaired
- Uses hand tools, power tools, and simple machine tools to
repair manufacturing equipment.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on manufacturing
- Performs any General Maintenance duties as needed.
- High School degree or GED
- One year in manufacturing experience.
- Two + years experience and or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such a probability
and statistical interference and fundamentals of plane and
validated geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to maintain records and reports on a computer.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms