Job ID 01410408 Most Recent Date Posted 06/02/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look
Are you ready to go beyond?
Electronics System Servicer
FUNCTION: Preform the electronics work necessary to maintain and
repair electronic and electromechanical machine tools and equipment
following recognized methods in selecting and using available tools
and equipment and in planning or altering the methods necessary to
complete assigned work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Under direction of supervisor follow instructions and drawings
to determine material requirements, plan sequence of operations,
obtain required support services and tools and equipment to carry
out assignments. Check to assure equipment and supplies are
- Perform system installation, maintenance and repair work and
carry out preventive maintenance and service work as required.
- Provide assistance to others in system operation, care, use and
maintenance of equipment, and proper work practices and work in
support of others on special assignments.
- Perform similar duties throughout the facility within the scope
and skill level of this job description. Assist other trades
working on joint projects where common skill crossover provides the
opportunity for shared responsibilities and more effective use of
- Refer difficulties to supervisor or project leader.
- May be required to train for, obtain and maintain licenses,
operator permits and certifications within assigned trade.
- 2+ years of Electronics experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- PLC Ladder Logic experience required
- Experience with CNC machines (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
Those who meet some of the following qualifications would be
considered as highly preferred:
- College courses a plus
- Laser experience (Laserdyne and DMG)
- Cabinet rebuilds (Hoffman Enclosure)
- Read mechanical blueprints
- Troubleshooting of electrical equipment
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms