Location: East Hartford
Posted on: June 7, 2021
What you'll do
Our Shift Managers provide daily leadership to ensure the
restaurant meets operational goals and mentoring to team members to
delight every customer.
On our team, you'll be invested in as you develop your
restaurant leadership skills. We have a Shift Manager development
program designed to provide you with the training and experience
you need to advance your career with Wendy's.
What you can expect
As a Shift Manager, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fast access to wages via PayActiv
- Opportunities for advancement
- A fun work environment
- Casual dress code (jeans and company provided t-shirt)
- 401k with company match*
- Medical and vision coverage*
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the largest Wendy's
franchisees in the US, with career growth opportunities in over 330
restaurants across 16 states and actively expanding. We value our
people and provide uncommon hospitality to our guests and team
- Available to employees who qualify based on hours worked
What we expect from you
To be successful as a Shift Manager, we expect you to:
- Exhibit leadership and model our values
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have at least 6 months of restaurant, retail, customer service
focused, or equivalent experience
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure, give and
take direction, work well in a team environment, and have a strong
- Have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, East Hartford , Shift Manager, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!