Case Management Supervisor
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Case Management Supervisor is responsible for directing the
operations of their designated department, which may include one or
more of the following functions: human resources, customer service,
and limited sales management.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk
management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health
and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987
and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since
1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology
enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions
to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong,
supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities.
Over 3,500 people working across the United States embrace our core
values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time
regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental,
Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible
Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,
Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and
Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for directing a designated group of employees in
their day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for quality of service provided.
- Responsible for human resources matters directly related to
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours
in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- May be required to travel overnight and attend meetings.
- May perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews of various reports,
invoices, logs and expenses.
- May be responsible for limited marketing and sales
- May be required to oversee case management clinical activities
(dependent on whether or not unit manager is an RN)
For Supervisors who are not RN's, the clinical oversight and
direction will be performed by a designated RN with a nationally
recognized certification. This could be a case management
supervisor, another manager or local executive.
- May perform case management responsibilities (dependent on
whether or not unit manager is an RN for medical case management
activities or qualified for vocational case management).
- Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating
complex ideas across multiple platforms.
- Ability to remain poised in stressful situations and
communicate diplomatically via telephone, computer, fax,
- Ability to skillfully manage multiple, complex projects and
competing priorities concurrently while working under pressure to
meet deadlines and maintaining strong customer service
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to
utilize MS Office including Excel spreadsheets.
- Must have technical knowledge of the laws, policies, and
procedures in defined territory.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and written communication
- Great attention to detail, and results focused.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing with a
diploma/Associates degree (Bachelor of Science degree or Bachelor
of Science in Nursing preferred).
- Current RN licensure in state of operation.
- 3 or more years of recent clinical experience, preferably in
- National certification (CRC, CIRS, CCRN, CVE, CCM, etc.), CCM
- Demonstrated experience in management or supervision.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace,
and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Keywords: CorVel, East Hartford , Case Management Supervisor, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!