Job ID 01446449 Most Recent Date Posted 06/01/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt and Whitney has a new opportunity for a Talent
Acquisition, Early Career Manager to support early career hiring
for our US based client groups. Do you have the ability to build
strong relationships at all levels and be viewed as a subject
matter expert in what you do?
In this highly visible role, you will provide strategic
direction on early career initiatives to find the best talent from
University programs. You will partner closely with HR Partners and
the functional business to find top talent for college and entry
level roles. As the Talent Acquisition, Early Career Manager, the
business is dependent on you to build their organizations with new
diverse talent as a pipeline for their mid-career roles. This role
is responsible for partnering with RTX to develop early career
strategies across the enterprise.
- Lead a team of recruiters. Provide coaching, drive performance,
and encourage development of the team members. Build a working
environment that drives engagement.
- Develop and implement strategies for Pratt & Whitney that
result in the development of a diverse, high quality pipeline of
early career talent for the organization.
- Collaborates with business unit or department leaders to align
and execute comprehensive staffing strategies for the short- and
long-term needs of a business unit, department or assigned
- Maintain operational command of the function: allocate
resources to ensure level loading of work, dictate priorities,
drive results in a timely manner and on schedule, deliver high
quality customer service, ensure work is performed on budget.
- Be the Pratt & Whitney focal point in collaborating with the
Raytheon Technologies corporate university function to drive
standardization of practices and processes.
- Develop relationships with partner universities
(administration, faculty, and students).
- Create and drive a differentiated candidate experience and
position Pratt & Whitney as an employer of choice with partner
schools and their students.
- Work across the HR organization to understand future hiring
needs and forecast.
- Develop and sustain a Pratt & Whitney brand on campus that
increases awareness and interest in the Company as a potential
- Be active in the external marketplace to understand early
careers recruiting best and next practices.
- Determine and implement the tools and technology needed to
support the Early Careers function.
- Ensure Pratt & Whitney Early Careers hiring practices and
processes are in compliance with applicable employment and labor
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate
discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree
in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.
In the absence of a degree, 10 years of relevant experience is
- Experience working in a college, university, and/or early
careers function targeting early career talent.
- Experience working in a large corporate organization with
matrixed reporting responsibilities.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and reporting
(preferably Workday recruiting).
- Experience with automated early careers recruiting tools such
as Avature and Yello.
- Leadership experience.
- Program management experience
- Ability to influence across all levels of leadership
- Clear understanding of early careers KPI's and drivers
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms