Company: ATI Metals
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
The primary purpose of this job is to demonstrate strong
understanding of machining and shop floor practices and a person
willing to comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Support Production staff.
- Work as a technical resource for management on special projects
and quality improvement initiatives.
- Understand and learn the safety requirements of operating
machine tools and working in a machine shop environment.
- Understand and learn the quality processes of the
- Assist in Assembly and with part marking.
- Understand and assist in the necessary preventative maintenance
of machine tools.
- Be exposed to precision measuring of equipment.
- Support process improvement and cost reduction activities for
- Participate in lean manufacturing activities.
- It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for
any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
- Student currently enrolled in a technical high school or trade
school pursuing a certificate or degree
- Knowledge of shop environment
- Computer skills
Area of Interest
Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Keywords: ATI Metals, East Hartford , Manufacturing Intern, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!