Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company.
As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations
worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to
help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the
curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics
capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to
solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to
operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their
organization's culture and requirements. Our industry focus
includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications,
rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and
- Provide clear and good quality photograph(s) showing
non-conforming area alongside key features for location and
- Travel to Middletown, PA for up to 1 week per month
- Local travel to Customer sites in East Hartford & Middletown,
CT Customer sites
- Track deliverables and report weekly on project status
- Interact with engineers and client to ensure timely delivery of
- Identify potential delays in eQN process and devise
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with customer and other
project participants to provide assistance and technical
Skills & Experience
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Part Inspection, Product
Photography, SAP Tools
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status,
and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are
proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can
focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.