Job ID 01424124 Most Recent Date Posted 04/28/2021 City East
Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future
of flight-designing building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney's Program Planning & Scheduling (PP&S)
organization is searching for a Program Planner.
The PP&S organization works with key program stakeholders to
promote the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) as a healthy,
integrated management tool.
The master schedule is the program's most powerful management
tool and when properly maintained, the schedule can be used to
influence program management decisions and actions. PP&S
supports various programs by managing the IMS content, providing
quality analysis of the product and ensuring that it meets
government and company standards.
The program planner works with program office stakeholders and
partners to ensure quality inputs and baseline integrity.
- Using advanced scheduling knowledge and applying strong
interpersonal skills, consult with the Program Office on Military
- Ensure timely execution of internal monthly milestones in the
program business rhythm, supporting IMS management and yielding a
quality monthly program report for the Government customer.
- With a strong attention to detail, manage schedule baseline
control through a documented process, ensuring agreement with
process requirements that maintain a healthy schedule.
- Work with technical counterparts to make sure that the schedule
accurately reflects the work to be executed and that it is
vertically and horizontally linked and able to produce valid
program critical paths.
- Apply critical thinking to identify, analyze and manage program
critical path. Work with technical counterparts to understand
variances and develop mitigation with limited oversight, promoting
the IMS as a healthy, integrated management tool.
- Perform program planner duties on site at our East Hartford
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS
- Must hold an active Secret Security Clearance.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience to include:
- Working as a program level planner using logic-driven
scheduling software (i.e. Primavera, MS Project, Open Plan)
- Demonstrated understanding of earned-value management
principles and their application to complex projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in efficient and effective schedule
- Demonstrated proficiency in maintaining schedule health and
- Experience in providing schedule critical path analysis on a
- Knowledge in the application of integrated cost/schedule
techniques on programs
- Experience analyzing and effectively presenting program level
schedule data to internal and external customers
- Familiarity with the NDIA's Planning and Scheduling Excellence
- Familiarity with the DoD Earned Value Management System
Interpretation Guide (EVM Sig)
- Experience on DoD compliance programs
- Experience with DCMA reporting requirements
- Experience using a Monte Carlo schedule risk simulator (i.e.
Primavera Risk Analysis, Acumen Fuse)
- Organized and self-motivated with excellent verbal/written
communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and
shifting priorities while meeting deadlines
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms