Company: First Transit
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Reconciliation Clerk First Transit is now hiring a Reconciliation
Clerk in E. Hartford, CT. We hire individuals who make safety and
customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive,
confidence, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
Reconciliation Clerks will enjoy:
- $13.25/hour (full time)
- Monday through Friday Schedule (some holidays and weekend
- Holiday pay
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
life and supplemental insurance as well as 401k and paid time off
Reconciliation Clerks will be responsible for:
- Verification of a variety of different input sources, primarily
the Driver Manifests.
- Use of Trapeze and Info Manager systems showing the proper
knowledge of reconciliation policy and procedures and the use all
features of the system and the reports to complete daily
reconciliation of all driver manifests.
- Reconciliation of driver manifests and Trapeze tours to account
for all hours on tour and assure that hours tracked for billing are
accurate and not over/understated.
- Communicate with staff for any discrepancy and to complete the
- Bundles the Manifest with the DAS and submit them for Payroll
processing or filed.
- Assisting with fare counts and deposits
- Reconciles the Manifest and fare slips to the DAS (Daily
Assignment Sheet) to ensure all documents were submitted.
- Counting fares so it can be delivered for Banking daily.
- Completing daily log Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to use diplomacy and tact in dealing with supervisors,
peers and the general public.
- High School Diploma
- Computer experience with Excel; Experience with ten key entry;
Good organizational skills; Maintain accurate records; Knowledge of
the service area; Ability to adapt to change and have an excellent
attendance and work record.
- Ability to work under deadline, pressure, and challenges daily,
must have problem solving skills
- Work schedules will include Saturdays and Sundays and include
holidays in accordance with business needs.
- Must have the ability to climb, stand, walk, stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl when required. Must have good visual ability in
order to complete tasks
- Ability to be multitasking between different systems and
maintain exceptional judgment and discretion regarding sensitive
- Work with the highest standards of integrity portraying a
professional, positive attitude and demeanor First Transit carries
approximately 350 million passengers a year. Our employees play an
integral role in our mission to provide easy and convenient
mobility and to improve quality of life by connecting people and
communities. APPLY TODAY! First Transit is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without
regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion or other legally protected status. FirstGroup
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Transit, East Hartford , Reconciliation Clerk, Other , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!