Annualized Performance Incentive Metric Manager (Hybrid)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 25, 2022
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we
believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a
foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we
accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize,
sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our
employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust,
respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every
day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
The F135 Program Execution and Business Operations Team is
responsible for integrating and driving the execution of Site and
depot activation propulsion contract and annualized propulsion
Pratt & Whitney has a rare opportunity for an Annualized
Performance Incentive Metric Manager.
* Integrate cross-functional teams including members from Supply
Chain Management (SCM), Maintenance Management (MX), Field Services
(FS), Program Management (PMO) to report and adjudicate program
* Work with multiple datasets to compile program focused narrative
on performance accomplishment and necessary actions to maintain
* Work with DREP and Maintenance Planning team on F135 Power Module
Production to achieve yearly output goals and site minimum
* Work with Supply Chain team to achieve programmatic objectives
with Gross Issue Effectiveness (GIE) to provide the "Right Part at
the Right Place at the Right Time."
* Interface with customer representatives including receiving
inquiry and questions, coordinate responses with internal subject
matter experts to provide satisfactory answers in a timely
* Guide teams through analysis, recommendation, and solution of
program incentive metrics.
* Integrate and drive closure of adjudication of performance metric
performance to contract modification and billing.
* Ability to present to large groups in person and virtual.
* Lead and/or participate in other special projects/events/programs
* Occasional overtime and working outside of core business hours
(due to time zone differences) may be required to meet Program
objectives and Customer needs.
* BA/BS degree in Engineering, Logistics or Management disciplines
or related fields and 10+ years of experience in project
management, customer communications, engineering, and/or logistics
required; OR an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7+
years of experience in project management, customer communications,
engineering, and/or logistics
* US Citizenship is required due to government contracts
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance
* Project Management certifications
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiar with technical and logistics field support processes,
and engine maintenance practices
* Strong interpersonal skills, including leadership and the ability
to communicate at all levels, as well as the capability to
prioritize tasks and plan effectively
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also
transforming how and where we work. We've introduced role types to
help you understand how you will operate in our blended work
environment. This role is:
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work
regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities
of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status
throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles,
commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee's personal
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, East Hartford , Annualized Performance Incentive Metric Manager (Hybrid), Executive , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!