Company: Options Unlimited Inc
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: East Hartford, CT
Full Time - 40 Hours Weekly Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
The Residential Manager is responsible for the management of the
daily operations of running the home and associated day
programs.This home has four (4) residents - 2 women and 2 men who
have autism and behaviors.
FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY and MUST VERY FLEXIBLE WITH HOURS
- Promote the development of a homelike environment.
- Oversight and supervision of staff
- Oversight and direction of all planned services to
- Maintenance of accurate records as they relate to the
operations of the house, services provided to residents,
supervision of staff
- Participation in required meetings
- Assistance with on-call coverage for the home
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- 3 years prior experience working with
intellectual/developmental disabilities required.
- Experience working with individuals with autism and aggressive
- Prior management responsibility, including staff supervision
- Use of a personal vehicle in order to perform assigned duties
- Obtain and maintain certifications in CPR/First Aid, PMT, and
DDS Medication Administration.
- Must have well-developed organizational and time management
skills and the ability to multi-task
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and computer
softwareInterested applicants: Send resume and cover letter to
Keywords: Options Unlimited Inc, East Hartford , Residential Manager, Executive , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!