VP Industry Strategist Remote
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The VP, Industry Strategist is the lead Evangelist in the
marketplace for Company solutions in the CPG, Manufacturing,
Restaurant, Grocery, and Food Delivery sectors. In this role, you
can expect to consistently push the boundaries of thought
leadership across the intersection of MarTech, AdTech, Agencies,
and Operations - all for one purpose - to deliver superior client
results. The Industry Strategist will lead market amplification of
POVs via published industry articles, speaking engagements and
existing/prospective client consultation. The Industry Strategist
will report directly to the Industry Managing Director as a senior
leadership team member.You can expect to make the following
contributions as the SVP, Industry Strategist:
- The VP, Industry Strategist is considered the "Thought Leader
in Chief". - You can expect to be the go-to person that others
throughout the company engage for the best in our thinking per
assigned industry vertical.
- Primary Influencer and developer of the go-to-market strategy
for each industry vertical.
- Creator of strategic Marketing Plan comprised of:
- o Conferences: Identify list of high value conferences. - Work
with marketing to create and submit abstracts and present at
conferences. - Plan for conference support requirements,
communications, and invites.
- o Articles: Publish positioning papers and white papers for
each vertical at least quarterly.
- o Collateral: - Lead creator and influencer of market
messaging; collaborate with leadership, product, sales and
marketing to package and launch messaging.
- o Web Presence: - Present webinars and create industry blogs,
podcasts, videos, points of view, etc. - Work with teams to monitor
Company.com content to keep sector web pages current.
- o Business Value: - Lead the development and evolution of ROI
models and views that confirm the value of client investments.
-Capture outcomes for case studies. - Sponsor the routine
publishing and packaging of case studies.
- o Monitor Ecosystem: - Stay abreast of evolving advancements in
Martech, AdTech and solution providers to best position client
solutions for delivery of max value. - Keep current, leverage, and
communicate relevant information from external Industry
- o Marketing: - Partner closely with Marketing & Operations to
ensure that focused demand generation programs are consistent with
the go to market strategy and messaging.
- o Product/Solution: -Operate as the internal voice of the
industries to foster product's understanding of market conditions
to better target investments to the areas that match industry
vertical market positioning; find and support innovation of "door
- o Operations: Collaborate with operations to understand sales
projections, sales performance, account performance, account
targets, etc.; use insights to help teams refine efforts and
- o Peer, Client and Business Development Team Info Share -
foster a culture of continuous improvement via the establishment of
regular interactions for bi-direction share:
- what is working, what is not
- account growth and penetration failures and successes
- actions/resources needed to advance opportunities and achieve
- actively collaborate, knowledge share, and partner with
Industry Strategists in other verticals.
- Identifier of potential collaboration partners across 2nd party
data, 3rd Party data, key technology & services providers to enable
expedited client speed to market.
- Collaborator with other functional areas:Job Qualifications
- Ten+ years industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree a plus
- Demonstrated Thought Leadership including mastery of current
and evolving states across MarTech, AdTech, Agency Holding
Companies and assigned industry verticals
- Comfort with public speaking
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Ability to travel 30%+ (once pandemic restrictions are
Keywords: ExecuNet, East Hartford , VP Industry Strategist Remote, Executive , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!