Enginewise Program Manager
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Enginewise Program Manager - Permanent OpportunityLocation: East
- Cyient is looking to hire a US Program Manager to coordinate
international efforts with a TOP Aerospace client. The Program
Manager will manage feature development in collaboration with teams
in Singapore, Puerto Rico, and East Hartford, CT.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Airline
Engineering and/or Maintenance who collaborates with International
teams. You will have On Wing experience to include having used
instrumentation onboard an aircraft to debunk problems.
- Program manage feature development in collaboration with teams
in Singapore, Puerto Rico and East Hartford.
- Translate customer pain points into specific features for
Engine wise/ADEM portal to improve customer experience & value from
- Interact with team in China to understand challenges.
- Rapidly resolve short term issues in collaboration with EDSI
- Daily monitoring of engine health and providing diagnostics to
air transport operators.
- Must perform engine analytics tasks such as test engine
performance assessment, trend analysis and correlation studies
relating test cell and on-wing performance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical or Aerospace
- Must be able to troubleshoot aircraft engine operational and
- On Wing experience and having used Instrumentation onboard an
aircraft to debunk problems.
- Maintenance Repair/Test Engineer experience is a PLUSby
Keywords: Cyient, East Hartford , Enginewise Program Manager, Executive , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!