Company: Russell and Dawson Architecture - Engineering - Co
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Architecture and Engineering Firm is looking for an Electrical
Engineer to join their growing team. -The firm is seeking a
self-motivated candidate to design power distribution, lighting,
and fire alarm for commercial, municipal, educational, hospitality
& retail projects based on client specifications. -The -candidate
will -be responsible -for designing and managing engineering
projects of different size and complexity -throughout the life
cycle of the project. - -Responsibilities also include coordinating
with other disciplines such as architectural, structural &
mechanical. -Designs will include calculations, analysis,
specifications, and drawings normally required in the electrical
construction industry for permitting and construction in the United
Selected candidate will be responsible for existing conditions
documentation, -design, code compliance, and construction drawings
(SD, DD and CD) in addition to support Director of Engineering.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and/or Review Electrical Engineering Calculations.
- Size and Select Equipment to Meet Project Needs.
- Review Manufacturer's Drawings for Conformance to Project
- Develop One Line, Protection One Line Diagrams and Construction
- Apply Applicable Local Codes and Standards to Project
- Participate in Project Start-Up & Commissioning.
- Perform Internal Coordination Between Disciplines (MEP /
- Mentor Junior Electrical Engineering Staff
Desired Skills and ExperienceMinimum Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an
- Minimum 2-3 years experience
- Knowledge of NEC, IBC and NFPA
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Strong verbal presentation and communication skills
Keywords: Russell and Dawson Architecture - Engineering - Co, East Hartford , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!