Company: SSIT Solutions LLC
Location: East Hartford
Posted on: November 22, 2021
QA Engineer Job Requirements
- Perform system testing
- Develop integration test scenarios and provide input to SIT
planning in accordance with defined processes and development
- Develop use case-based integration and manual scripts to be
used to comprehensively test applications.
- Write SQL and PL/SQL scripts to validate the Oracle application
and Oracle database systems and for backend database testing
- Use JIRA for requirement management, planning, scheduling,
running tests defect tracking and managing the defects
- Map requirements to test cases and provide traceability to
- Create test sets and selectively run tests both manually and
using automation test scripts using ALM.
- Execute the Automation suite as per plan on time in conjunction
with project timelines
- Monitor the application health/downtime and perform root cause
analysis using Splunk.
- Report all results accurately to verify and reflect that the
solution was efficiently developed and provide response times that
are within standard response times.
- Responsible for mitigating risks and prioritizing the
- Develop necessary testing documentation. Work primarily in
Oracle, Splunk, ALM, and JIRA.
- Will work in East Hartford, CT and/or various client sites
throughout the U.S.
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate. Minimum
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- Two years' experience performing system testing and working in
Oracle Splunk, ALM, and JIRA.
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate.
Keywords: SSIT Solutions LLC, East Hartford , QA Engineer, Engineering , East Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!